– a focus on personal attention and feedback
– a focus on listening and speaking
– small groups (max 8 students)
– private lessons
What do you want or need to learn?
What do you want your employee, client or child to learn?
First we meet for an introduction / intake.
During the intake we will discuss:
- What do you want or need to learn?
- Do you want or need to do an exam?
- How much time can you study at home?
- What are the options at DubbelTaal (group lessons, private lessons)?
- In addition we will assess at what level your Dutch currently stands, usually with one or more tests.
Then we decide together how many classes you will roughly need and which course material is best suited to your needs. We then also agree on the starting date and the times of class.
An intake can always take place directly.
You are able to independently, at home and in the lessons.
You are able to work with a computer (email, Word, the internet) (at home).
You understand that the only way to learn the language is by studying and practicing a lot yourself.
For your information
In this document you can read all about how we work.
And please note:
No classes during the short school holidays and during national holidays.
During the summer holidays classes may be possible, after consultation.